Men of the Word
7:00 – 8:30 AM
Meeting in Sterling, VA
(click here for details)
Men of the Word is a discipleship ministry seeking to establish the next generation of Christian leaders in our church, our homes and our community. Our church leaders intend to fulfill this vision by creating a dynamic discipleship setting where men will:
- Develop a comprehensive and biblical theology that produces right worship of God.
- Implement their theology through practical leadership roles in the church.
- Gain accountability for living out what he believes.
Any man who attends our discipleship times should expect:
- Conversations that prioritize the gospel. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Timothy 1:14; Romans 1:16
- Instruction in the Word of God. 1 Peter 3:15; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Timothy 2:15
- Interactive discussions on applying theology to life. Colossians 1:9-11
- Application of our theology to being leaders in our homes. Ephesians 5:25; Colossians 3:21; Deuteronomy 6:4-6
- Development of men who train other men. 2 Timothy 2:2
- Bearing of one another’s burdens through prayer. Galatians 6:2
Our leadership is committed to developing and training godly men who God can use to lead and guide the local church. As we strive according to strength supplied by Him, we expect that He will provide men to lead His church.
For more information about our Men’s Ministry contact: [email protected]